Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Daily Thoughts and inspiration...

It's now May 6th and I realized this post takes way too much space. So I'm going to try and create another page on my other site to link this too because there are so many great sayings that I'd love to keep posted....but for now I'll shorten it up a bit.
I've decided to add some of the things that I read that inspire me....I wish I always had the strength to follow all of these words. But I know life is one big lesson learned and I'll make of it what I can. First and foremost I LOVE all types of music and find a lot of inspiration through it, so I'll list some of my musical influences...

Musical Lyrics-
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.-Will Smith "Just the two of us"

I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside -Whitney Houston "Greatest love of all"



People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love? (Love)
-Black eyed peas "Where is the love?"

To all
the ladies havin babies on they own
I know it's kinda rough and you're feelin
all alone
Daddy's long gone and he left you by ya lonesome
Thank the Lord
for my kids, even if nobody else want em
Cause I think we can make it, in
fact, I'm sure
And if you fall, stand tall and comeback for more

-Tupac "Keep ya head up"

Right now a lot of my faves are from Kanye West:
We at war with terrorism, racism, and most of all we at war with ourselves
(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me) with me with me with me [fades]- Jesus Walks



Daily Inspirations...

People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.- Abigail Van Buren

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. -C.P Snow

Kind words are the music of the world. They have a power which seems to be beyond natural causes, as if they were some angel’s song which had lost its way and come to earth.

One person can have a profound effect on another. And two people...well, two people can work miracles. They can change a whole town. They can change the world. -
Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider,



To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.- Madonna

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. -Khalil Gibran

"Love doesn't make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worth while."
- Franklin P. Jones

Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the curve. - Jaja Q

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?