Tuesday, July 26, 2005

so much for issues...i have a subscription...

So, I've been asked about updates and realized I haven't for a while. So here it goes...Lump under my arm= not cancer woohoo!!! I'm still in the healing process after the accident. My shoulder is much better and my lower back doing okay, but my left leg has more serious issues...I'm going to see a neurologist August 1st. Hopefully everything will be okay.

Mentally??? I'm trying to make light of everything and find my "happy" place but it's very hard. I will update more when I find out more but for now, I'll keep this short. I don't think I'm in a great frame of mind to update so I'll post more later...

Thanks to everybody for checking on me...

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?