Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Huricane Katrina....

I have so many thoughts and feelings regarding this subject. However, I don't want to get into them right now. Instead I want to ask for anybody that comes here to do their part and help. I'm posting a copy of an email that I sent out to EVERYBODY in my address book and hope they will forward it as well:


We have all been touched in one way or another by the terrible tragedy of hurricane Katrina. I know I, for one, wish I could give so much and do so much more. Luckily, I have been blessed with coming across a wonderful site where I found I can help. I don't have much money but one thing we all have is time. PeopleFinderVolunteer's is a site where people can email information about their loved one's they are looking for.

Well, the response has been overwhelming and they need volunteer's to help enter this information in their database. I signed up yesterday and was able to enter over 100 names in this database. It's extremely easy and you don't need to be computer savvy to do it. I think you can't put a price on finding the loved one's you've feared lost forever.

Please, anybody that has a few extra minutes take some time to look at this site. You can even just enter a couple of names and mark it incomplete and somebody else will come and finish what you've started.

Thank you in advance for your time.

http://192.122.183.218/wiki/index.php/PeopleFinderVolunteer

PLEASE even if you don't take time to do this- send your prayers. They have lost everything. Their homes, loved ones, friends, family, pictures, memories, jobs & much much more...They need all the prayers they can get.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?