Wednesday, September 28, 2005

MOODSWING!!!

I'm so tired of feeling sorry for myself...

Tired of wondering if my husband will still want me with my limp,cane,and mental issues...

Tired of wondering if my kids are going to grow up and think, damn mom was a wacko...

Tired of wondering how many friends will get tired of constantly having to reassure me that everything will be okay someday...

Tired of wondering about the longterm effect that the accident will have had on me..

Tired of worrying if my job is going to keep me after being off so long...

SO I've decided to change my mood (for this minute at least) Here's some new music to dance too- or in my case sit and nod your head to while the kids dance around...Lovin Gwen Stefani- Hollaback Girl!!!

Comments:
Yea...it's Hollaback Girl playing! I would be dancing right with the kiddos on this one! LOL Hope that your day is filled with love and laughter! :)

Love,
Sarah

PS I love your picture! :)
 
Luv this song...Have u heard the extended remix?...It's fast and fabulous! Great to work out to..Non-stop energy.

I'm in that wondering and worrying phase myself..Hope you feel better soon.
 
one of my favourites; great post.
 
Nothing like a little musical attitude adjustment to soothe the soul;) I'm glad that you were able to dig in deep and find that bit of courage to seek it out and post it. That's what we do...human beings, I mean...we reach the end of the rope; tie a knot and hang on and just when we think that we have to let go, we jump to another rope like Tarzan. Yep, that's what we do. hugs, Renee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?