Friday, October 07, 2005

Bitchology

A friend sent this to me and I love it so I thought I would post it:

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind or think my own thoughts they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it,I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid,or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame,try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = BeautifulI
I= Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = BeautifulI
I= Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything.

I need to learn to be more of a BITCH.


Comments:
Amen, girl!!!! I need to learn to be more of a bitch myself! LOL

Hugs to you,
Sarah
 
you know I still can't call a woman the b word no matter what positive thought comes from it but I love the way you put it!!!

ps... its me Nick, can you update my link on your page?

I'll be back here to read read and read some more!!!
 
Add me to the list of "I wanna be a Bitch"..lol

Thanx for sharing this.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?