Thursday, October 27, 2005

I have PMS!!!

NO- I didn't just figure this out! However, my blog did confirm it with me. I was thinking, damn, I'm REALLY hard on myself right now and I'm so short tempered. My own voice was annoying me. So I went and read back some of my blogs from around these dates and
WOW- I have issues AND PMS!!! Can't help but laugh at myself. ROTFL

So with that said, I'll try and make some light of this...

The many meanings of P-M-S:
1.Pass My Shotgun
2.Psychotic Mood Shift
3.Perpetual Munching Spree
4.Puffy Mid-Section
5.People Make me Sick
6.Provide Me with Sweets
7.Pardon My Sobbing
8.Pimples May Surface
9.Pass My Sweatpants
10.Pissy Mood Syndrome
11.Plainly; Men Suck
12.Pack My Stuff .....
and my favorite one.. 13.Potential Murder Suspect

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb? A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!!

And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!!

Laughing 1

Okay on a serious note, I do realize this brings up some things I should discuss with my doctor. However, I'm so tired of new things coming up and I feel like a pest continuing to discuss them. I know that my doctor genuinely cares about me and might not feel that way but I can't help but feel like it. I feel like I have more issues than any of the people she sees (I know that might not be true but I can't really convince myself of that) I don't want more pills for this but do want to know if there is a different way to handle it. I'm handling my depression and anxiety better since the wellbutrin but it seems like I have about 10 days out of the month that are VERY tough. I wonder should I just be happy with being okay for 20 days out of the month??? I wonder how horrible that must be for my family. I've always heard jokes about PMS but I never really thought I've experienced it so much. Now, since the accident and all of these medication changes and such it seems like my body and mind has went through so many changes that this is just how it's going to be. Okay done with the wah wah wah~~~~

Now let me discuss some happy thoughts.


Halloween is right around the corner and if I do say so myself, I have the CUTEST Minnie mouse in my house I've ever seen...Here's a sneak peak of my daughter's Halloween costume:




I usually don't post pictures of my kids but I just couldn't resist this. She's kinda camera shy so she wouldn't open her eyes for this one. Hopefully I'll get a better one on Halloween. My son is going the "I'm getting to old to dress up route" Yeah- at 11!!! However, he's decided to be the character from the scream movies. At least it's something, I guess. My baby boy's getting older. *sigh* . My husband is trying to get off for Halloween but it's not looking real good. I hope he does since we've spent every Halloween together trick or treating with the kids as a family since my son was born. I know how much he really wants to be there but I also know he knows how we could use the money. But something's are just more important than money. Trick or treating will also be different this year because I won't be able to walk house to house with my kids, I'll have to drive along side. The good thing is we will be going to our church harvest festival too so we won't have to do too much house to housing afterwards. YEAH!

Next, I wanted to address the thing in my previous post about wanting to buy things for my children. I appreciate the feedback of everybody and did want to explain a little more of what I meant. One of the comments left were about how somebody was spoiled financially when they were raised and would've much rather had love. Well, I actually feel the same way about my childhood. My mother gave me everything I wanted and my dad tried to always pay me off for not being around by buying me anything. My mom and stepdad worked night jobs and I was left alone daily from about 5pm to 11pm. I, too, would've given everything back to have had the proper attention and supervision. I know my mom loves me and always has but she also gave me way too much freedom at such a young age and turned her cheek to the things I was doing for attention; drinking, smoking, stealing money from her, and eventually doing more serious drugs. I don't want to blame it all on her ( I say all because I guess I do put some fault on her, I still to this day feel that having money was more important to my mom than a relationship with me, like she gave up. It wasn't like she was working to make ends meat, we had that and some, we had more than enough and that was obvious by all she bought me and still obvious to me by all she has now. And let me point out history repeating itself, she rarely see's her grandchildren- however spends tons of time upgrading her million dollar home or flying elsewhere on her husbands plane) I know a lot of children that have been left alone at night and didn't go those routes. But I did.

I don't want to say I regret any of my life because I've learned from all of it. One of the things I've brought from that was keeping my kids involved in as many extra curricular activities (sports, cheerleading, school paper,etc) and keeping myself available to my children as much as possible. Being home at night to eat together, to help them with homework, to talk and support. I hope this doesn't lead me to being to overprotective because of my fears but I'm working on that. Anyway, I would love to give them the best of BOTH worlds. Give to them in financial means (not outrageous) and give them all the love and support they need. I guess we can only do what we can though. And I do know that in the future, someday, they will understand the financial issues and hopefully will be thankful that no matter what they always had plentiful of our love.

Thanks for all the love and support stranger friends...


Comments:
Mel..Thank u for your " worries" on my blog..lol made me smile.

Pms sucks! And it's just waiting for me around the corner for the next battle. ugh.

Have a good weekend. :)

ps..adorable pic of your daughter.
 
Your daughter is so sweet in her costume!!

I love the PMS post...and I am going to forward your site to my friends to read it.


~Deb
 
Mel;
I think we understand one another; PMS sucks....
Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
 
LMAO!!! @ pass my shotgun...that ish was funny man....:)

Here's one: PMS...Pardon My Sarcasism...:)

Your daughter is just adorable as minnie mouse...:)
 
Where you at ma! Iv'e been through here four times chking on you...what's good? You good?:)

Let me know:O
 
Just checking in...it's been a while since u updated..Hope all is well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?